Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SELLING HIGH IN A SLOW MARKET

Our latest media appearance was in the March 09 issue of 'Your Investment Property' Magazine. Here is a small extract from the article. See Images for Full Article.

For More Tips, Visit our Tips page:
www.instantinteriors.com.au

SELLING HIGH IN A SLOW MARKET


EXTRACT: If you’re finding that a good tidy up and a squirt of vanilla spray aren’t
attracting buyers to your property, you might want to consider calling in
the experts to furnish the place for sale. Gail Dempsey, director and interior
stylist, Instant Interiors, shows just how much difference a bit of attention to
detail can make to the sale price of your property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ALL ABOUT ME

CURRENT MOOD: Happy! Happy as! Holidays or Adventures are absolute SOUL FOOD. I've been back for 3 weeks and still have that stupid 'nothing can stress me out I'm too grateful for my life and ..... blah blah blah' smile! It's my quiet middle of Winter time in business, so I'm enjoying getting those 'too hard basket' files finished and filed! Love this time of the year except for the light funds. Great time to add products to the internet. Wish me luck that happens before it gets busy again. It's at this time that I have no excuse to not be frequenting Elixr 3--4 times a week and whipping around Lady Macquarie's Chair and the Opera House. No excuses!!

LIFE IN EAST SYDNEY? I have been out and about going to shows and concerts lately. What I would definitely recommend if you come across them are 'Sia' (female Australian singer) and 'John Cumming' (Actor, singer, comedian .... one man show) at the Opera House. Also looking forward to Sydney Festival and as I live so close to all the action, I am determined to enjoy the many open air events.

INTERESTS:
Joined Wild Women On Top! A like minded group of women that train for trekking around Sydney, Australia and amazing adventure trekking all over the world. Loving doing long 30 kilometre beautiful bush walks. That's what life's about for me. xxx

FAVORITE ART PIECE AT PRESENT
Just purchased (Feb) Storm Thorgerson Limited Edition 'Tree of Life'. Love lots of his work.

MEMBERSHIPS
  • International Volunteers for Peace (IVP)
  • Youth Off The Streets
  • Australian Tibet Council (ATC)
  • Get Up - Human Rights
  • Amnesty International
  • Eastern Suburbs Business Enterprise Centre

CONTRIBUTES TO:
  • All of the above
  • Medecins Sans Frontieres - Doctors without Borders
  • Voice for Tibet - Australian Tibet Council
  • Oxfam